Definitions:Relating to the apostles or to the office of an apostle.
- Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language. By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H. Published 1874. (adjective) (adj.) (adjective)
- The Winston Simplified Dictionary. By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer. Published 1919. (adjective) (adj.) (adjective)
- Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language. By Nuttall, P.Austin. Published 1914. (adjective) (adj.) (adjective)
Usage examples:In other words you yield to accursed selfishness, utterly forgetful of the apostolic injunction: " In honor preferring one another."
- Quit Your Worrying! by
- Studies from Court and Cloister by
- The Expositor's Bible: Colossians and Philemon by