- Newage Dictionary DB (pl.) (plural)
- Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language. By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H. Published 1874. (pl.) (plural)
Usage examples:Tall Tales of the Southwest, Knopf, New York, 1930. A superbly edited and superbly selected anthology with appendices affording a guide to the whole field of early southern humor and realism.
- Guide to Life and Literature of the Southwest by
- The Medicinal Plants of the Philippines by
- Human, All-Too-Human, Part II by