Definitions:Belonging to the stars; starry. Astral spirits, an order of fallen demoniacal beings, conceived as infesting the stars and the atmosphere. Astral lamp, a lamp whose light is so placed under a concave glass as to concentrate the light on the table.
- Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language. By Nuttall, P.Austin. Published 1914. (adjective) (adj.) (adjective)
- The american dictionary of the english language. By Daniel Lyons. Published 1899. (adjective) (adj.) (adjective)
- The Clarendon dictionary. By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman. Published 1894. (adjective) (adj.) (adjective)
- The Winston Simplified Dictionary. By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer. Published 1919. (adjective) (adj.) (adjective)
Usage examples:There isn't any, unless you believe in black cats or astral influence, or the curse of Shielygh- or something.
- Where the Pavement Ends by
- One of Our Conquerors, Complete by
- The Quest of the Sacred Slipper by