Definitions:One whose occupation is dyeing.
- Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language. By Nuttall, P.Austin. Published 1914. (noun) (n.) (noun)
- The Clarendon dictionary. By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman. Published 1894. (noun) (n.) (noun)
- The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language. By James Champlin Fernald. Published 1919. (noun) (n.) (noun)
- The american dictionary of the english language. By Daniel Lyons. Published 1899. (noun) (n.) (noun)
Usage examples:And then there's weather too, agreed Mr. Jacob Dyer had ought to be took into consideration.
- A Country Doctor and Selected Stories and Sketches by
- Melody The Story of a Child by
- The Lights and Shadows of Real Life by