Definitions:Developing from a deep- seated layer.
- A dictionary of scientific terms. By Henderson, I. F.; Henderson, W. D. Published 1920. (adjective) (adj.) (adjective)
- Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language. By Nuttall, P.Austin. Published 1914. (adjective) (adj.) (adjective)
- Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language. By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H. Published 1874. (adjective) (adj.) (adjective)
- The american dictionary of the english language. By Daniel Lyons. Published 1899. (adjective) (adj.) (adjective)
Usage examples:As the same endogenous rock manifests almost every where the same degree of activity, so on the contrary, different rocks belonging to the same class, whether to the endogenous or the erupted, exhibit great differences in their character.
- COSMOS: A Sketch of the Physical Description of the Universe, Vol. 1 by
- Creation and Its Records by
- Studies in Forensic Psychiatry by