Definitions:Want of restraint of the passions- especially of the sexual appetite; inability to restrain discharges.
- Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language. By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H. Published 1874. (noun) (n.) (noun)
- The Winston Simplified Dictionary. By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer. Published 1919. (noun) (n.) (noun)
- Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language. By Nuttall, P.Austin. Published 1914. (noun) (n.) (noun)
Usage examples:One advantage, at least, results from this system of things: there is no incontinence among the males in this republic!
- Locusts and Wild Honey by
- The Memorabilia Recollections of Socrates by
- Men, Women, and God by