Definitions:Wholeness; entireness; unbroken state; moral soundness; uprightness; honesty.
- Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language. By Nuttall, P.Austin. Published 1914. (noun) (n.) (noun)
- The Winston Simplified Dictionary. By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer. Published 1919. (noun) (n.) (noun)
- Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language. By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H. Published 1874. (noun) (n.) (noun)
- The american dictionary of the english language. By Daniel Lyons. Published 1899. (noun) (n.) (noun)
- The Clarendon dictionary. By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman. Published 1894. (noun) (n.) (noun)
Usage examples:7, 8: Judge me, O Lord, according to Thy righteousness, and according to mine integrity that is in me.
- The Apology of the Augsburg Confession by
- Rulers of India: Akbar by
- Christology of the Old Testament: And a Commentary on the Messianic Predictions. Vol. 2 by