Definitions:Pertaining to or employed in manufacture.
- Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language. By Nuttall, P.Austin. Published 1914. (adjective) (adj.) (adjective)
- Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language. By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H. Published 1874. (adjective, noun) (a. / n.) (adjective / noun)
Usage examples:Lanley still cherished an affection for Severance, who had very soon married again, a local belle in the Massachusetts manufacturing town where he now lived.
- The Happiest Time of Their Lives by
- The Young Musician or, Fighting His Way by
- Autobiography of Andrew Carnegie by