Definitions:Endless duration; duration for an indefinite period; something perpetual; a sum that will purchase an annuity.
- Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language. By Nuttall, P.Austin. Published 1914. (noun) (n.) (noun)
- The Winston Simplified Dictionary. By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer. Published 1919. (noun) (n.) (noun)
- Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language. By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H. Published 1874. (noun) (n.) (noun)
- The american dictionary of the english language. By Daniel Lyons. Published 1899. (noun) (n.) (noun)
- The Clarendon dictionary. By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman. Published 1894. (noun) (n.) (noun)
Usage examples:Why should Sir Florian make away, in perpetuity with his family property?
- The Eustace Diamonds by
- In the Border Country by
- The Works of the Right Honourable Edmund Burke, Vol. I. (of 12) by