Definitions:The fecundating powder or dust contained in the anthers of flowers, and afterwards dispersed on the stigma; the bloom of leaves.
- Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language. By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H. Published 1874. (noun) (n.) (noun)
- A dictionary of scientific terms. By Henderson, I. F.; Henderson, W. D. Published 1920. (noun) (n.) (noun)
- Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language. By Nuttall, P.Austin. Published 1914. (noun) (n.) (noun)
- The Clarendon dictionary. By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman. Published 1894. (noun) (n.) (noun)
- The Winston Simplified Dictionary. By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer. Published 1919. (noun) (n.) (noun)
- The american dictionary of the english language. By Daniel Lyons. Published 1899. (noun) (n.) (noun)
Usage examples:About the fecundity of the pollen of flowers.
- The Idol of Paris by
- My Studio Neighbors by
- Chita: A Memory of Last Island by