Definitions:Foresight; timely care or preparation; the care and superintendence which God exercises over His creatures; God regarded as exercising this care and superitendence; prudence in managing one's affairs.
- Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language. By Nuttall, P.Austin. Published 1914. (noun) (n.) (noun)
- The Winston Simplified Dictionary. By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer. Published 1919. (noun) (n.) (noun)
- Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language. By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H. Published 1874. (noun) (n.) (noun)
- The american dictionary of the english language. By Daniel Lyons. Published 1899. (noun) (n.) (noun)
- The Clarendon dictionary. By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman. Published 1894. (noun) (n.) (noun)
Usage examples:As to Providence and the cook- what luck?
- The Siege of the Seven Suitors by
- Alec Forbes of Howglen by
- The Life of Columbus by