Definitions:To continue in a place as an inhabitant; to abide; to live; to dwell.
- Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language. By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H. Published 1874. (verb) (v.) (verb)
- The american dictionary of the english language. By Daniel Lyons. Published 1899. (verb) (v. i.) (verb intransitive)
- Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language. By Nuttall, P.Austin. Published 1914. (verb, noun) (v. & n.) (verb, noun)
- The Winston Simplified Dictionary. By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer. Published 1919. (verb) (v. i.) (verb intransitive)
Usage examples:They intended to find a vacation home in California, where they would reside for however long Byron managed Wallaby.
- Undo-a-Novel-By-Joe-Hutsko by
- The Human Side of Animals by
- Sixty Years of California Song by