Definitions:Excitation or irritation of an organism or part by external influence, mechanical, chemical, etc..
- A dictionary of scientific terms. By Henderson, I. F.; Henderson, W. D. Published 1920. (noun) (n.) (noun)
- Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language. By Nuttall, P.Austin. Published 1914. (noun) (n.) (noun)
- Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language. By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H. Published 1874. (noun) (n.) (noun)
- The Winston Simplified Dictionary. By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer. Published 1919. (noun) (n.) (noun)
Usage examples:The night was all a- sparkle under the moonlight, and the air, spiced with frost, went into the lungs with the tingling stimulation of needles.
- The Portal of Dreams by
- A Wanderer in Florence by
- The Psychology of Beauty by