Definitions:Of or belonging to thee.
- Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language. By Nuttall, P.Austin. Published 1914. (adjective) (adj.) (adjective)
- The Winston Simplified Dictionary. By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer. Published 1919. (pronoun) (pron.) (pronoun)
- Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language. By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H. Published 1874. (pronoun) (pron.) (pronoun)
- The american dictionary of the english language. By Daniel Lyons. Published 1899. (adjective) (adj.) (adjective)
- The Clarendon dictionary. By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman. Published 1894. (pronoun) (pron.) (pronoun)
Usage examples:Go and tell thy master that a friend wishes to see him; but first give me some drink.
- Cinq Mars, Complete by
- The Great Mogul by
- The Sea-Hawk by