Definitions:To now used only in formal or Scriptural language.
- Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language. By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H. Published 1874. (preposition) (prep.) (preposition)
- The Winston Simplified Dictionary. By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer. Published 1919. (preposition) (prep.) (preposition)
- The american dictionary of the english language. By Daniel Lyons. Published 1899. (preposition) (prep.) (preposition)
Usage examples:To- morrow is my wedding day; Dear master, bless me that the way Of life be smooth, not bitter unto me.
- Among the Millet and Other Poems by
- History Of Egypt, Chaldæa, Syria, Babylonia, and Assyria, Volume 6 (of 12) by
- The Poems of Henry Van Dyke by